After you cleanse your crystals, you’ll want to program your crystals so they can happily get to work healing, protecting, inspiring, cleansing, and motivating.
When we care for our crystals, we’re caring for ourselves. We’re allowing energy that’s harmonious with our lives and intentions to be welcomed in a peaceful and healing manner.
How to Program Your Crystals
- When I’m programming my gemstones, I start by speaking my name into them.
- Then I hold them in my left hand (that’s our receiving hand) against my body on my skin to its corresponding chakra and I speak my intentions under the light of the new moon or natural light in general – whether outside or by a window.
- I visualize myself living that intention, pouring that feeling into my gemstone.
- I also like to set my intentions into my everyday adornments so that I’m wearing them with me on my day-to-day.
- I leave my crystals outside or on the window sill to charge under the moon overnight to amplify the intentions that I have spoken into them.
Store Your Crystals
- Find mindful places to keep your gemstones. When you can, keep them near windows or plants so they can absorb this natural healing energy.
- Place your gemstones around your home, office, or other space in a way that aligns with your intentions.
- Some gemstones may fade or even get brittle and crack from too much sun exposure, so place in areas with less direct sunlight or store them in a soft drawstring bag or cloth. Some of these stones include Amethyst, Ametrine, Apatite, Aquamarine, Aventurine, Calcite, Citrine, Clear Quartz, Fluorite, Opal, Rose Quartz, Sapphire, Smokey Quartz, Topaz, Turquoise, Unakite.
Note about gemstones: Remember that the power is always in us, our consciousness is more powerful than any outside sources. When using gemstone balancing, do not put all of your faith into the objects.
This is not medical advice. For medical advice, holistic or pharmaceutical, please contact a physician/professional.
Adorned In Taji LLC (including the owner, staff, and affiliates) is not responsible for the results or outcome of using or wearing our products.
More Dope Articles: